Get involved with one of the library media center's clubs.
Read the club's selected book and discuss it during weekly meetings. Club members often bring snacks to share and exchange ideas for what to read next.
- Click here for link to Google Classroom, code: 4fsmi5r
- Meetings every Tuesday during B-Block
- Read YA books before they're even published and give feedback to authors and publishers, through the club's participation in YALSA's Teens' Top Ten list
Work with teammates to read books from a designated list and then compete against teams from other schools in a head to head book trivia contest
- Click here for link to Google Classroom, use code: 64x3pj4
- Meetings once a month during B-Block (Fridays)
- Annual competition occurs in March (one day, after school)
Create, explore, experiment, imagine, build, learn and tinker. Learn to use various materials in physical and virtual environments, using technology that may not be found in typical classrooms. Engage in learning experiences to extend learning, explore individual interests, or developing a creative project for a class.