Love to read? Get involved with one of the library's clubs.
Read the club's selected book and discuss it during weekly meetings. Club members often bring snacks to share and exchange ideas for what to read next.
- Google Classroom code: chd6f4x
- Meetings every Tuesday during B-Block
- Read YA books before they're even published and give feedback to authors and publishers, through the club's participation in YALSA's Teens' Top Ten list
Work with teammates to read books from a designated list and then compete against teams from other schools in a head to head book trivia contest
- Google Classroom code: folsrc
- Meetings once a month during B-Block (Fridays)
- Annual competition occurs in March (one day, after school)
Next Chapter Book Club
Enjoy books and stories read aloud in a social setting. All reading is done during club meetings.
- Contact Mrs. Frey for more information
- Meetings every Thursday after school