What is Naviance?
Naviance and the Family Connection (Naviance) is a web-based portfolio that helps you plan and organize your high school career, as well as keep track of your post-secondary application process.
The path to career readiness begins with self-discovery. Naviance allows students to learn about their strengths and reflect on their interests. Assessments provide suggestions on how to apply personality traits and learning styles in class, in addition to helping students discover career options based on their interests and strengths. Armed with this information, students can plan courses to complement their career pathway. At each grade level, counselors and students work together to explore and use the different features of Naviance.
In addition to a homepage that provides important news and dates from the PWHS Counseling department, Naviance has five parts: Courses, Colleges, Careers, About Me and My Planner.
The Naviance Home Page offers:
"Colleges" Helps students:
"Careers" Helps students:
"About Me" helps students:
"My Planner" Tab helps students:
Student usernames are the PWHS student ID. If you have forgotten your password, please contact the appropriate Counselor.
PWHS Course Catalogs
Click on the name to access the corresponding document or link.
- 2019-2020 PWHS Course Catalog
- 2019-2020 Comprehensive Course List
- 2019-2020 CMTHS Course Catalog
- 2019-2020 Sample CMTHS Schedules
- Quick Course Guide for Freshman Year
- Quick Course Guide for Sophomore Year
- Quick Course Guide for Junior Year
- Quick Course Guide for Senior Year
- 2019-2020 Electives Catalog for Incoming Freshman
- PWHS Career Pathways
- PWHS Grad Requirements
Course Selection Information
- 2019-2020 Instructions for Registering for Courses Online
- Click here to Register for Courses Online
- Student Timeline for Course Registration
- Program Planning Night 2/26/19