Student Timeline for Course Registration
January 15, 2020:
Semester 1 — Teacher Recommendations window opens (Conversations with teachers. Final recommendations in PowerSchool.)
January 30, 2020:
Course Catalogs available online for students grades 8-11.
February 4, 2020:
PWHS Program Planning Night (6:30 p.m. at PWHS)
February 10, 2020:
Eighth grade students begin course selection (PWHS counselors visit CMS for electives presentation.).
February 24, 2020:
Semester 2 — Teacher Recommendations window opens (Conversations with teachers. Final recommendations in PowerSchool.)
February 27, 2020:
PWHS Grade 9 Class Meeting to discuss online course selection.
February 2020 (TBD):
PWHS Advanced Placement/Dual Enrollment Forum (Bonus Block)
March 2, 2020:
Mandatory Bonus Block: Home Base. PWHS students explore course catalog and electives.
March 3-10, 2020:
Student course selection window online (via PowerSchool).
March 10, 2020:
Portal closes for student course selection.
March 12-April 3, 2020:
Course selection confirmation weeks. Students meet with counselors to confirm course requests.
May 8, 2020
CMS last day for level changes.
Schedules emailed home (available online in PowerSchool).
PWHS Course Catalogs
Click on the name to access the corresponding document or link.
- PWHS Course Catalog
- Comprehensive Course List
- CMTHS Course Catalog
- Sample CMTHS Schedules
- Quick Course Guide for Freshman Year
- Quick Course Guide for Sophomore Year
- Quick Course Guide for Junior Year
- Quick Course Guide for Senior Year
- Electives Catalog for Incoming Freshmen
- PWHS Career Pathways
- PWHS Graduation Requirements
Course Selection Information
- Instructions for Registering for Courses Online
- Click here to Register for Courses Online
- Student Timeline for Course Registration