Student Timeline for Course Registration
January 12, 2021:
Semester 1 — Teacher Recommendations window opens (Conversations with teachers. Final recommendations in PowerSchool.)
January 21, 2021:
CMS Electives Presentation (Webinar)
January 28, 2021:
Course Catalogs available online for students grades 8-11 (PWHS Website)
February 10-11, 2021:
PWHS Class Meetings to Discuss Online Course Selection
February 11, 2021:
PWHS Program Planning Night (6:30 pm)
February 16, 2021:
Eighth grade students begin course selection (PWHS counselors visit CMS for electives presentation.).
February 22, 2021:
Semester 2 — Teacher Recommendations window opens (Conversations with teachers. Final recommendations in PowerSchool.)
PWHS Forums: AP, Dual Enrollment, IB. Electives (Bonus Block)
March 1, 2021:
Mandatory Bonus Block: Home Base. PWHS students explore course catalog and electives.
March 2-8, 2021:
Student course selection window online (via PowerSchool).
March 9, 2021:
Portal closes for student course selection.
March 10-April 16, 2021:
Course selection confirmation weeks. Students meet with counselors to confirm course requests.
May 5, 2021
CMS last day for level changes.
Student requests mailed home.
Schedules emailed home (available online in PowerSchool).
PWHS Course Catalogs
Click on the name to access the corresponding document or link.
- PWHS Course Catalog
- Comprehensive Course List
- CMTHS Course Catalog
- Sample CMTHS Schedules
- Quick Course Guide for Sophomore Year
- Quick Course Guide for Junior Year
- Quick Course Guide for Senior Year
- Electives Catalog for Incoming Freshmen
- IB Career Related Program
- PWHS Career Pathways
- PWHS Graduation Requirements
Course Selection Information
- Instructions for Registering for Courses Online
- Click here to Register for Courses Online
- Student Timeline for Course Registration
- Course Selection for CMS (Video)
- Course Selection for Grades 9-11 (Video)
- Incoming 9th Grade Elective Sheet
- February Forums