Directed by PW Head Coach Jim Donofrio
Instructional! Competitive! Fun! Challenging!
Session 1: June 22 - June 26
Session 2: July 20 - July 24
Daily Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm (Friday's camp days end at 1:30 pm)
COST: $198.00 Per Camper
(Family Rate: 2+ children from the same family = $180.00 each child per camp)
Location: PWHS Gym West, North, & CES Ages: Boys/Girls entering grades 4 thru 10
- Daily skills & fundamentals training/workouts
- Daily teaching clinics (topics change with each camp) by PW Coaching Staff
- Daily Half & Full Court team games.
- Low camper to coach ratio = less standing, more learning and playing
- 3 Gyms, 7 Full Courts, 24 Baskets
- The opportunity to play and learn with current and past PW players.
- Different leagues are created based on age levels to ensure fair competition.
- Snack bar will be open each day.
Should you have any questions, please either call us at 610-825-1500 ext. 1330, leave a message, and we will respond promptly; or e-mail us by clicking here to e-mail Coach Donofrio.
If you would prefer a paper application, please also check out the Colonialsd.org website to download an application, email Coach Donofrio by clicking here or use the link below.
• The doors of Plymouth Whitemarsh High School's Gym West will open at 8:30 am. Campers are invited to arrive at this time and shoot around until we get started at 9:00.
• On Monday through Thursday camp ends each day at 3:00 pm. On Friday, June 21st and Friday, July 26th camp ends at 1:30 pm. Campers should bring a lunch each day, or they can purchase food at the snack bar, which will include items such as burgers, pizza, chicken, iced tea, and Gatorade. Lunch is at noon.
• Use of the facilities will include any or all of the following: PWHS Gym West (the 'new' gym); PWHS Gym North (by the pool); and CES Gym, snack bar at PWHS Gym West; bathrooms, and West lobby.
• Campers will be disbursed to different gyms throughout the day. All campers will be reunited in the PWHS Gym West by 3:00 pm Monday thru Thursday, (and 1:30 pm on both Fridays).
• PLEASE ADVISE COACH DONOFRIO IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON BRINGING YOUR CHILD LATE OR PICKING HIM OR HER UP EARLY ON ANY PARTICULAR DAY. PLEASE ALSO CALL AHEAD OF TIME TO ADVISE IF YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE ATTENDING A PARTICULAR DAY, IN ORDER FOR US TO KEEP TRACK OF ATTENDANCE. (610-834-1671 x2117)
• REFUND POLICY
A full refund, minus a $20.00 processing fee per camper, will be awarded prior to the start of camp. If a child withdraws from camp after attending the Monday session, a 50% refund will be awarded. No refunds will be offered beyond that time.
As coaches we always enjoy the opportunity camp week offers to meet the players of the future and influence them in as positive a fashion as we can. Should you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact us at 610-825-1500 ext. 1330.
Coach Jim Donofrio