Spartans Cheerleading for Special Needs: Registration now open
Plymouth Whitemarsh Spartans Cheerleading
Has a new squad for children with special needs!
Interested? Here are the details:
- Eligibility: Children with any disability and ages 5-15 can join.
- Cost: This program is sponsored so there is no cost to the families.
- Schedule: The squad will meet twice a week in August and then cheer most Saturdays until November.
- Coaches: Our coaches are teachers with special needs experience.
- Accommodations: Our coaches will gear the routine and cheers to everyone's abilities. Each child can do what is comfortable for them.
- Fun: The goal is to learn and have fun.
Click here to register online. Fill in the form and pick the no-cost payment option in the dropdown menu.
Questions? Click here to send an e-mail.