Skip To Main Content
New free meals schedule

food in bags on a tableFamilies in Colonial can pick up free meals on Mondays (two days of meals) and Wednesdays (three days of meals) at Plymouth Whitemarsh High School (PWHS). 

Those picking up lunches should enter PWHS from Germantown Pike via Dombrow Drive, the normal bus entrance. Follow the bus lane to the back of the building. Staff members will be on site to direct traffic.

Meals are available to all school-age members of the Colonial community who are under 18-years-old (and Colonial students over 18 with special needs). You don't have to be part of the free meals program to participate.

  • Families with the last names beginning with the letters A-L should arrive between 11:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
  • Families with the last names beginning with the letters M-Z should arrive between 12:00 p.m. and 12:30 p.m.

If you have any questions, please leave a message at (610) 834-1670 ext. 8205


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:

USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.