Montgomery County Office of Public Health Immunization Clinic Schedule
Norristown Public Health Center
1430 DeKalb St. (entrance to clinic is off of DeKalb St.)
Norristown, PA 19404
Monday: 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Wednesday: 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Who can be seen at the clinic?
- Children and adolescents who do not have health insurance
- Children and adolescents who have health insurance but it doesn't cover vaccines
- Children 0-18 years old on Medical Assistance
Do you need an appointment?
- Yes, you need an appointment to attend a clinic
- Please call 610-278-5145 between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm to make an appointment
A parent or guardian must come with children under age 18
New clients will need to provide their current immunization record before an appointment is made.