Central Montco Technical High School (CMTHS) recently held an event celebrating excellence in current and former students. The event combined the school's Distinguished Alumni Association Induction Ceremony and the National Technical Honor Society Induction Ceremony.
CMTHS Distinguished Alumni
The Distinguished Alumni Association Induction included PW graduate Dr. Katiemarie Gale Vottero, a Pediatric Resident Physician with the Lehigh Valley Health Network who studied Allied Health at CMTHS and graduated in 2009. Dr. Vottero will be a chief resident next year and graduate in June 2020.
"I have been preparing many years for this, and I am so happy to be making my dream a reality," said Dr Vottero, who also had advice for the current CMTHS students. "I hope that you studied and you worked hard during your time at CMTHS so that you may excel in your chosen career. You were lucky to receive a great education; use what you have learned so that you can provide excellent service to your customers, patients, clients or patrons."
Joining Dr. Katiemarie Gale Vottero as CMTHS Distinguished Alumni are: Shawn Holmes (Culinary Arts, 1999 Norristown Area High School), Robert Imperial (Culinary Arts, 1998, Upper Merion High School), Justin Morasco (Automotive Technology, 2006, Kennedy-Kenrick High School) and Derek Thomas (Construction Technology, 1999, Norristown Area High School).
National Technical Honor Society
The same event welcomed the following Plymouth Whitemarsh High School students into the National Technical Honor Society.
- Sylvahna Craft (Sophomore, Public Safety)
- Gabriella D'Alicandro (Junior, Allied Health)
- Julia Evan (Junior, Allied Health)
- Rachael Fitch (Senior, Allied Health)
- Erin Garman (Senior, Allied Health)
- Danielle Garrity (Senior, Allied Health)
- Lindsay Jones (Sophomore, Healthcare Sciences)
- Maricas Millares (Senior, Allied Health)
- Nick Professori (Sophomore, Baking and Pastry Arts)
- Kaitlyn Rampone (Senior, Allied Health)
- Grace Rigler (Senior Allied Health)
- Cecelia Schmeltzer (Sophomore, Healthcare Sciences)
They join 2017 inductees Saidi Shireen and Jackilyn Jones (Seniors, Cosmetology) and 2018 inductees Gabriella Tornetta (Senior, Culinary Arts) and Monserrat Villanueva (Senior, Allied Health).