4th Grade School Supply List
- 4 marble copybooks
- 2 packs of 12 Pencils
- 4 dry erase markers (e.g. Expo Markers)
- 4 packs of post-it notes (3”x3”)
- 1 pack of 3 x 5 or 4 x 6 lined assorted color index cards
- 2 highlighters
- 2 Sharpie Markers, one thin tip and one standard
- 4 erasers (e.g. block eraser or Pink Pearl)
- 1 pencil pouch (no boxes please)
- Pocket Folders (one each) RED, BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW, ORANGE, PURPLE, AND A FOLDER OF YOUR CHILD'S CHOICE.
- 1 pack of 8-10 colored pencils
- 1 pack of crayons
- 2 large glue sticks
- 1 pair of scissors
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 2 pairs of ear buds
Donations of disinfectant wipes, Ziploc bags
and hand sanitizer are always appreciated!
*Teachers would appreciate students arriving to start school with an independent reading book. This provides students with materials of personal interest to read, but also gives teachers insight into the types of books your child chooses to read.