Is your child going to be age 5 by September 15? Then it's time to start thinking about kindergarten registration!
Registration is easy:
2. Click on and complete the 2021-2022 Online Registration Form.
3. Click here to send an email to make an appointment to finalize the process.
At your appointment, you'll need to have:
- A Photo ID
- Proof of Residency (Deed or Tax Bill for homeowners or Lessee Affidavit with Lease and Landlord Letter for renters)
- Your Child's Birth Certificate
- Your Child's Immunization Records
- Proof of Guardianship (if applicable)
- New Kindergarten and First Grade Students Only: Dental and Physical with Vision Screening dated on or after 7/1/20 is due at the time of registration or must be submitted to the building nurse before the First Day of School for admission
Welcome to the Plymouth Whitemarsh High School Class of 2034!