For each math unit, you'll find an explanation of the math concepts and strategies that your child is learning, as well as activities that you can do at home that will help strengthen your child's understanding of those concepts.
The units are listed in the order that they occur during the school year. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact your child's teacher.
Fun Online Math Resources
- AAA Math: Offers a variety of concepts by grade level and includes a list of additional web-based resources. Click here to go to AAA Math!
- Arcademic Skill Builders: Offers a variety of games by grade level and concepts. Click here to go to Arcademic Skill Builders!
- Cool Math 4 Kids: Offers an amusement park of math and more — especially designed for kids and fun! Click here to go to Cool Math 4 Kids!
- Fun Brain: Offers numbers games for grades K-8 that let your brain explore, collect and compete in a variety of math games! Click here to go to Fun Brain!
- Illuminations: Offers a library of 104 online math activities that help to make math come alive in the classroom or at home for grades K-12. Click here to go to Illuminations!
- IXL: Offers a variety of extra practice by grade level and concept. Click here to go to IXL!
- Place Value: Offers worksheets, flashcards and other educational resources to help develop an understanding of place value. Click here to go to Place Value!