Click on the name of each literacy resource to access the website for that resource.
- ABCya: Features educational games that cover language arts and math concepts separated by grade level.
- Internet4Classrooms: Provides standards-based links and our grade level "Skillbuilders" to help students practice, either at home or in the classroom, what they have been taught.
- Jeopardy Prefixes: Features a "Jeopardy"-style game that helps children understand prefixes.
- PBS Kids: Play, explore and read on PBS Kids with all of your favorite characters. Visit Sesame Street, Reading Rainbow, Mister Roger’s Neighborhood, Sid the Science Kid, Arthur, and many more.
- Scholastic Learn At Home: Day-by-day projects to keep kids reading, thinking, and growing.
- Spelling City: Makes practicing for spelling tests fun.
- Starfall: Offers resources designed for first grade but is also useful for pre-kindergarten, kindergarten and second grade.
- Sesame Street Workshop: Educational games for children featuring characters from the popular children's show.
- Tumble Books: Provides a library of "e-books" you can read online. Offered through a partnership with the Conshohocken Free Library.
Click on the level to go to a page with this school year's books:
- Reading Olympics: Elementary School
- Reading Olympics: Middle School
- Reading Olympics: High School