Click on the name of each literary resource to access the website for that resource.
- ABCya: Features educational games that cover language arts and math concepts separated by grade level.
- Between the Lions: Offers a wealth of literacy resources—activities, quick tips, recommended books and curriculum materials—for you to share with your emerging reader. Check back often for news and other updates!
- Construct a Word: Allows children to choose endings and create words within different word families.
- Game Goo: Offers fun, stick-with-you educational games that help develop early reading skills identified as important language arts building blocks in state curriculum standards.
- Internet4Classrooms: Provides standards-based links and our grade level "Skillbuilders" to help students practice, either at home or in the classroom, what they have been taught.
- Jeopardy Prefixes: Features a "Jeopardy"-style game that helps children understand prefixes.
- myON: Matches student interests and reading level with content to personalize learning and predict future reading growth. Use the online collection of resources available anytime, anywhere, for any student with our reading scaffolds.
- PBS Kids: Play, explore and read on PBS Kids with all of your favorite characters. Visit Sesame Street, Reading Rainbow, Mister Roger’s Neighborhood, Sid the Science Kid, Arthur, and many more.
- Pyramid Prefixes: Helps students with prefixes.
- Scholastic: Read together, print pictures, play with and watch all your favorite characters such as I Spy, Miss Spider, Magic School Bus, Word Girl, Maya and Miguel, Can You See What I See and Clifford the Big Red Dog.
- Spelling City: Makes practicing for spelling tests fun.
- Starfall: Offers resources designed for first grade but is also useful for pre-kindergarten, kindergarten and second grade.
- Sesame Street Workshop: Educational games for children featuring characters from the popular children's show.
- Seussville: Follows Dr. Seuss's belief that books and learning to read should be fun and exciting for children and honors the tenets of his work: Discovery, Imagination and Creativity.
- Tumble Books: Provides a library of "e-books" you can read online. Offered through a partnership with the Conshohocken Free Library.