Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Non-Public School Information

All parents or guardians requesting transportation for non-public school children must complete the Non-Public Transportation Request Form.

In addition to a completed Non-Public Transportation Request Form, the Colonial School District requires proof of residency before transportation arrangements can be made. Below is a list of the required documentation. Each year, District families with children attending non-public schools will be required to update Proof of Residency information.

All of these forms are available for download. The links are located in the right column of this page.