Non-Public School Information
All parents or guardians requesting transportation for non-public school children must complete the Non-Public Transportation Request Form.
In addition to a completed Non-Public Transportation Request Form, the Colonial School District requires proof of residency before transportation arrangements can be made. Below is a list of the required documentation. Each year, District families with children attending non-public schools will be required to update Proof of Residency information.
All of these forms are available for download. The links are located in the right column of this page.
Transportation Forms and Documents
Click on the name to access the corresponding document or link.
- Audio Video Recording Notice
- Transportation Child Care Request Form (must complete this annually)
- Non-Public Proof of Residence Transportation Request Form
- Non-Public Transportation Lessee Residency Affidavit
- Non-Public Transportation Multiple Occupancy Affidavit