Free & Reduced Meals
In these difficult financial times, nearly one in five Colonial School District students qualifies for Free or Reduced breakfast and lunch. The reduced price is $.30 for breakfast and $.40 for lunch.
- Please note that the application is good for the current school year and the first 30 operating days of the following school year – so you should complete the Free and Reduced Price School Meals Application every year.
- You may apply at any time during the school year. For example, children with a parent or guardian who becomes unemployed may become eligible for free and reduced price meals if the household income drops below the income limit.
Forms and Links
Click on the name to access the corresponding document or link.
- 2020-2021 Free Meal Order Form
- 2020-2021 Free Meal Ordering Instructions
- Lunch and Breakfast Menus
- Free or Reduced Meals Application
- Colonial Catering
- Elementary Healthy Classroom Birthday Treat Order Form
- Elementary Parent Preference Form
- Medical Plan of Care for School Food Service