How to Place a Free Meal Order
Follow these steps to place a meal order for pick up from Colonial Food Services. You will need to complete this process for each student in your household.
Click here to go to https://colonialsd.nutrislice.com/ or download and open the Nutrislice App on your mobile device. (If you haven't already created a Nutrislice Account, please click here to sign up.)
Summer: Order Free Weekly Meal Packs
Complimentary Colonial Curbside Meals will resume on Thursdays, starting June 24 through August 12. The free meal pickups will be at Plymouth Whitemarsh High School (follow the bus lane to the back of the building), between 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
Each free meal pack will contain seven breakfasts and seven lunches per child — including entrees, fruits, vegetables, and milk. There are no requirements to qualify for the meals; meal packs are free for all school-age students in the community.
- Choose your child’s school from the list.
- Click on the link for Thursday Meal Pick Up. Important: Ignore where website says "Ordering is not available for today."
- Click on the plus sign on any item to add it to your cart.
- When you are done filling your cart, click on the shopping bag icon at the top of the screen. Then click “Check Out."
- Choose the child for whom you are placing your order from the dropdown.
- “Pay with Student ID” is the only payment option; however, you will not be charged for meals at this time. However, if you order cookies or drinks, your child's meal account will be charged accordingly.
Orders must be placed by Thursday for the following week.
Private School Families
You will need to create a Nutrislice Account. Please use your child's four digit birthday (month and day) as your child's ID number. When you go through the steps above, you can choose any school for step 1.