State's Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) card supplies money to families who missed school meals due to the pandemic.
Thursdays from June 24-August 12, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., PWHS. Seven breakfasts and lunches per child. Click here to order your meal pack!
The Colonial School District Education Foundation recently accepted $22,000+ from Subaru's Share the Love event.
Did you know that school meals are often safer and healthier than meals brought from home? The Food Services Department enhances the lives of our more than 5,200 students by providing hot and cold breakfast and lunch options each day in a friendly and courteous atmosphere. New nutrition standards mean tasty meals with more whole grains, zero trans fats, a large variety of fruits and vegetables, less fat and lower sodium.
Forms and Links
Click on the name to access the corresponding document or link.
- 2020-2021 Free Meal Order Form
- 2020-2021 Free Meal Ordering Instructions
- Lunch and Breakfast Menus
- Free or Reduced Meals Application
- Colonial Catering
- Elementary Healthy Classroom Birthday Treat Order Form
- Elementary Parent Preference Form
- Medical Plan of Care for School Food Service