In-person or virtual. Take Home Meals for hybrid learners and weekly Meal Packs for virtual learners must be ordered in advance. The free meals do not include extras/snacks/a la carte items.
In-person hybrid learners can eat for free in the cafeteria. No paperwork required. Take Home Meals for hybrid learners and weekly Meal Packs for virtual learners must be ordered in advance by Thursday for the next week.
For National School Lunch Week, the CMS cafeteria highlighted offerings of regionally produced foods and ingredients.
Did you know that school meals are often safer and healthier than meals brought from home? The Food Services Department enhances the lives of our more than 5,200 students by providing hot and cold breakfast and lunch options each day in a friendly and courteous atmosphere. New nutrition standards mean tasty meals with more whole grains, zero trans fats, a large variety of fruits and vegetables, less fat and lower sodium.
Forms and Links
Click on the name to access the corresponding document or link.
- 2020-2021 Free Meal Order Form
- 2020-2021 Free Meal Ordering Instructions
- Lunch and Breakfast Menus
- Free or Reduced Meals Application
- Colonial Catering
- Elementary Healthy Classroom Birthday Treat Order Form
- Elementary Parent Preference Form
- Medical Plan of Care for School Food Service