Welcome to the Colonial School District! Whether your family has recently moved to our area, your child is transferring schools or your kindergartener is going to be heading to school for the first time, the Central Registration Office offers everything you need to enroll your child in any of our seven schools. The Central Registration Office is located in the administrative offices at Colonial Elementary School, 230 Flourtown Road in Plymouth Meeting, Pa.
Registration for the 2020-2021 school year will begin soon! Watch the district website and social media for updates.
(Note: Kindergartners need to be age 5 by September 15.)
If you’re a parent or guardian and would like to register your child, please complete the online registration form. (Link is available below). Then contact the District Registrar, Lenore Ciccolone, at 610-834-1670, ext. 2150 or click here to send an email to make an appointment to finalize the process.
For your registration appointment, you will need to bring:
- A Photo ID
- Proof of Residency (Deed or Tax Bill for homeowners or Lessee Affidavit with Lease and Landlord Letter for renters)
- Your Child’s Birth Certificate
- Your Child’s Immunization Records
- Proof of Guardianship (if applicable)
Central Registration Forms
- Click here for the 2020-2021 Online Registration Form (kindergarteners and other new students for September 2020)
- Click here for the 2019-2020 Online Registration Form (current transfer students)
- Click here Lessee Residency Affidavit
- Click here for Multiple Occupancy Application
- Click here for Guardianship Form
- Click here for Homeowner-Lessee Residency Affidavit
For new students, you'll also need the Private Physical Form and Private Dental Form. Click here to visit the Student Health Services page for the forms.