Welcome to the Colonial School District! Whether your family has recently moved to our area, your child is transferring schools or your kindergartener is going to be heading to school for the first time, the Central Registration Office offers everything you need to enroll your child in any of our seven schools. The Central Registration Office is located in the administrative offices at Colonial Elementary School, 230 Flourtown Road in Plymouth Meeting, Pa.
Registration for the 2022-2023 school year is open!
(Note: Kindergartners need to be age 5 by September 15.)
If you’re a parent or guardian and would like to register your child, please complete the online registration form. (Link is available below). Then contact the District Registrar, Lenore Ciccolone, at 610-834-1670, ext. 2150 or click here to send an email to make an appointment to finalize the process.
For your registration appointment, you will need to bring:
- A Photo ID
- Proof of Residency (Deed or Tax Bill for homeowners or Lessee Affidavit with Lease and Landlord Letter for renters)
- Your Child’s Birth Certificate
- Your Child’s Immunization Records
- Proof of Guardianship (if applicable)
- New Kindergarten and First Grade Students Only: Dental and Physical with Vision Screening dated on or after 7/1/21 is due at the time of registration or must be submitted to the building nurse before the First Day of School for admission
Central Registration Forms
- Click here for the 2021-2022 Online Registration Form
- Click here for the 2022-2023 Online Registration Form
- Click here Lessee Residency Affidavit
- Click here for Multiple Occupancy Application
- Click here for Guardianship Form
- Click here for Homeowner-Lessee Residency Affidavit
- Click here for the Request for Health and School Records form (required for all new students)