2020-2021 Plans and Guidelines
Colonial School District Plans
- Click here for Colonial School District 2020-2021 School Reopening Health and Safety Plan: Revised September 22 2020
- Click here for Colonial School District 2020-2021 School Reopening Health and Safety Plan: Revised August 6, 2020
- Click here for Colonial School District 2020-2021 School Reopening Health and Safety Plan: July 23, 2020
- Click here for Plymouth Whitemarsh High School Athletic Health and Safety Plan
Other helpful information:
- Click here for the list of states that causes Pennsylvania to require residents to quarantine.
- Click here for the Montgomery County Office of Public Health Reopening School Guidance page. The COVID-19 School Exclusion Recommendation listed there is what the school nurses will be using should students develop symptoms in-person at school.
- Click here for a printable Daily Checklist for the refrigerator
These are the resources that influenced the planning process. Click on the title to go to the document.
- ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) COVID-19 Preparedness Resources
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention Disinfecting Guidelines
- Center for Disease Control Youth Sports Guidelines
- Council of Chief State School Officers Restart and Recovery Framework
- Governor Tom Wolf: Process to Reopen Pennsylvania
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act)
- Montgomery County Office of Public Health: Guidance for Sports
- NAMM Foundation COVID-19 Instrument Cleaning Guidelines
- Pennsylvania Department of Education Determining Instruction Models During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Pennsylvania Department of Education Preliminary Guidance for Phased Reopening of Pre-k to 12 schools
- Pennsylvania Departments of Health and Education Updated Health Guidelines for School Leaders (July 16, 2020)
- United States Environmental Protection Agency List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)