In the Colonial School District, we’re expanding our connections with the regional business community to offer our students a glimpse into the “real world” and the kinds of opportunities and careers that are available – and we’d like you to get involved.
- Participating in Career Day activities
- Volunteering in our classrooms
- Offering job shadow experiences
- Providing internships
- Helping to develop real-world project-based lessons
- Supporting related classroom and after school activities
Help build a stronger workforce for the future. Become a business partner with the Colonial School District today.
Through Plymouth Whitemarsh High School's internship program, students get a taste of the real world work opportunities they'll have after high school. The program combines classroom lessons with free time during the school day to let students work in the field with their mentors.