Current Session Information
Registration for the Winter/Spring 2024 session is now open! Please click here to register online.
If you would prefer to view a PDF version of the brochure, please click here.
Please note that classes added after the brochure was sent to print may not be included. The webstore accessed through the link above will feature the most current information.
- Classes are held in Plymouth Whitemarsh High School (201 E. Germantown Pike, Plymouth Meeting), Colonial Elementary School (230 Flourtown Road, Plymouth Meeting), and Colonial Middle School (716 Belvoir Road, Plymouth Meeting). Participants will be contacted if a class is cancelled. Registrants providing an email address will receive confirmation the week before classes begin.
- Refunds or transfers will be allowed only if a course has been cancelled or if a participant must miss class due to illness or injury.
- Gold Card members (senior citizens aged 65 or older residing within the Colonial School District) and Colonial School District employees may attend one course per session (fall or winter/spring) free or at a reduced rate. Only one free course per session is allowed. If the class you are signing up for has more than one night, you get all classes for free unless otherwise indicated.
- To fill out a form to obtain a Gold Card, click here.
- Registration can be made using the link above. Please note there is a 4.37% service fee applied to all orders. If you register online and are a Gold Card member or employee, please select the class labeled "GC/EMP" to register at no cost or at a discounted rate. When registering online, you may not see classes that appear in the brochure if it is close to or after the date the class is to begin. If you do not see your class listed and want to register late, please call 610.834.1670, ext. 2119 or 2115. Class pricing will not be pro-rated due to missed classes.
- Cancellations due to inclement weather will be posted on the District website.