How to Schedule a Parent/Teacher Conference:
- Click here to go to the online conference scheduler.
- After accessing the link above, enter your username <your EMAIL ADDRESS> and password <your child’s STUDENT NUMBER>.
- Then click on the box that says, “I give consent to receive email confirmation from PTC Wizard.”
- Then click SUBMIT.
- Then click on ADD MEETING.
- To schedule a conference with your child’s (Math, Science, Language Arts or History) teacher click on your child’s GRADE. To schedule a conference with one of your child’s Unified Arts teachers click on UNIFIED ARTS.
- Click on the TEACHER(S) or TEAM with whom you’d like to meet and then click on CONTINUE.
- Then select the DATE (toggle located under the red circled #3) on which you’d like to attend.
- Select the times for each teacher/team with whom you’d like to meet and then click on CONTINUE.
- If you’ve scheduled your conference successfully, you will see the following screen:
Thanks for using PTC Wizard
Your schedule has been saved.
You will receive an email within 15 minutes with your in-person conference date/time.
If you have any difficulties scheduling a conference please contact Kim Santoni at 610-275-5100, Ext. 7285, or Maryanne Acquaviva at 610-275-5100, Ext. 7903. Thank you.