Sports Forms and Information
Both Plymouth Whitemarsh High School and Colonial Middle School are using Big Teams Student Central for parents/guardians to complete and upload all PIAA paperwork.
All students must have a physical dated on or after 6/1/23 to participate in the 2023-2024 school year.
Accounts have been created for students in Student Central using their school Gmail account. Parents/guardians will need to follow the instructions below to create and link their account with their student's account. Once accounts are created/linked and paperwork is completed, uploaded, and approved, coaches will be able to see athletes trying out for their sport.
For PWHS students: The deadline for submission on Student Central and to complete baselines with the guarantee they will be reviewed before the first day of pre-season is July 28, 2023 for JV/Varsity Football and August 4, 2023 for all other Fall sports.
Completing and Uploading PIAA Paperwork
- Already have accounts? Click here for the login link on Big Teams Student Central.
- Click here for the Getting Started Guide.
- Click here for the Parent/Guardian Student Central account set up instructions (print).
- Click here for the Parent/Guardian Student Central account set up instructions (YouTube video).
- Click here for the printable physical form to be completed by a physician.
- Click here for the CDC-Heads Up Fact Sheet for Parents on Concussion
- Click here for the CDC-Heads Up Fact Sheet for High School Athletes on Concussion
- Click here for the CDC-Heads Up Fact Sheet for Middle School Athletes on Concussion
- Click here for the CDC Facts on Concussion and Brain Injury
Hydration and Wellness
- Click here for Dehydration & Heat Illness Symptoms
- Click here for Hydration Tips
- Click here for Nutrition Facts and Tips for Athletes