Sports Forms and Documents
Sports Forms and Information
On this page, you'll find important information about physicals, concussions, and other topics related to sports health and safety. Please take a moment to look through these documents. Remember that it is mandatory for all athletes to have their baseline concussion test completed along with the physical/concussion packet before participating on their first day of preseason.
Athletes participating in a consecutive season (for example: someone who participates in soccer in the fall and basketball in the winter) must complete the consecutive season packet.
Colonial Middle School
- Click here for the CMS Physical & Concussion Packet
- Click here for the CMS Consecutive Season Form
- Click here for the Skin Lesion Wrestling Form
Plymouth Whitemarsh High School
PWHS is using Big Teams Student Central to complete and upload all PIAA paperwork. All students must have a physical dated on or after 6/1/22 to participate in the 2022-2023 school year. Accounts have been created in Student Central using their school Gmail account. Parents/guardians will need to follow the instructions below to create and link their account with their student's account.
Once accounts are created/linked and paperwork is completed, uploaded, and approved by the Athletic Trainer, coaches will be able to see athletes trying out for their sport. Winter sports deadline to guarantee review prior to the first day of the season is November 11.
- Click here for the Getting Started Guide.
- Click here for the Parent/Guardian Student Central account set up instructions (print).
- Click here for the Parent/Guardian Student Central account set up instructions (YouTube video).
- Printable portion for physician to complete.
- Click here for the CDC-Heads Up Fact Sheet for Parents on Concussion
- Click here for the CDC-Heads Up Fact Sheet for High School Athletes on Concussion
- Click here for the CDC-Heads Up Fact Sheet for Middle School Athletes on Concussion
- Click here for the CDC Facts on Concussion and Brain Injury
Hydration and Wellness
- Click here for Dehydration & Heat Illness Symptoms
- Click here for Hydration Tips
- Click here for Nutrition Facts and Tips for Athletes