Students entering kindergarten, 7th and 12th grades who have not sent their immunization report to the school nurse will have five days to provide documentation or will be excluded from school starting the sixth day.
KINDERGARTEN immunizations include:
- 4 doses of Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Acellular Pertussis (usually given as DTaP) -- including one dose after age 4
- 4 doses of Polio -- including one dose after age 4 (NOTE: a fourth dose is not necessary if the third dose was administered at age 4 years or older and at least six months after the previous dose)
- 3 doses of Hepatitis B -- properly spaced
- 2 doses of Measels, Mumps, Rubella (usually given as MMR) -- after age 12 months
- 2 doses of Varicella (chickenpox) -- after age 12 months
7th GRADE immunizations include:
- Upcoming 7th graders now need to have one dose of Tdap (tetanus, diptheria, acellular pertussis) and one dose of MCV (meningococcal conjugate vaccine). Students need to have all required vaccinations prior to the beginning of the 2017-2018 school year or risk exclusion starting on the sixth day of school.
- Please send your immunization report to the Colonial Middle School Nursing Office ASAP!
12th GRADE immunizations include:
- Upcoming 12th graders now need to have a second dose of MCV (meningococcal conjugate vaccine) if the first dose was given before to age 16. Students must be vaccinated prior to the beginning of the 2017-2018 school year or risk exclusion starting on the sixth day of school.
- Please send your immunization report to the Plymouth Whitemarsh High School Nursing Office ASAP!
For more information, click here to visit the Montgomery County Health Department parent information page!