The front entrance to Plymouth Whitemarsh High School will remain closed for renovations through September. As a result, changes made in April to traffic patterns for vehicles and pedestrians entering and exiting the building also remain in effect. Please be advised that:
- The main entrance to the building is closed.
- Visitors are advised to follow the posted directional signs to the temporary main entrance in the back of the building.
- The temporary main entrance to the school, including the lobby guard checkpoint, is located at the rear of the building. The entrance off of the rear parking lot closest to the north gym – will be the temporary main entrance until further notice.
- Parents dropping students off at school may do so at the designated spot on Colonial Drive or via the rear parking lot.
- Cars cannot access the circle in front of the building from Germantown Pike or Colonial Drive.
- There is no access into the building from the front of the building.
- Parents may pick students up after school on Germantown Pike but must follow traffic regulations established by Whitemarsh Township.
We appreciate your continued patience and cooperation as the main phases of the PWHS renovation project near completion.