About DreamBox Learning
DreamBox Learning is an online program that supports the development of students’ mathematical proficiency levels. Because DreamBox is an online program, there's no software to download!
You and your student can easily access DreamBox Learning from any computer, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All you need is a high-speed Internet connection, a computer or tablet and Adobe Flash. Adobe Flash is a free program that is included with many Internet browsers.
To log in, students will use their STUDENT ID NUMBER that they use for lunch.
Creating a Dreambox Parent Account:
A great feature for parents of students using DreamBox is the ability to access your child’s academic progress and receive updates from DreamBox. To take advantage of this opportunity, you will need to set up a DreamBox Parent Account.
- Have your student login to their profile just as they would at school.
- Click Setup Parent Access at the very bottom of the page in the right lower corner.
- Follow instructions to create a new login and password.
- Click "Submit."
- If you have more than one child, you must set up a parent account for each student. Simply repeat the process as a "Returning Customer."
- Make a selection under “What do you want to do now?” Begin exploring as a parent.
HOW TO LOG IN AND CHECK student progress:
- Go to play.dreambox.com or access your account in the same way students will through the district webpage.
- Enter your email address and your password.
- If you would like to see your student's progress, click the "Parent Dashboard" button.
Setting up an iPad for DreamBox use:
- Download the free app from the App Store. Search for DreamBox.
- When prompted for a school code, please use the appropriate code below for your school
- Conshohocken Elementary School: 55qh/conshohocken
- Plymouth Elementary School: 55qh/plymouth
- Ridge Park Elementary School: 55qh/ridgep
- Whitemarsh Elementary School: 55qh/whitemarsh
- Colonial Elementary School: 55qh/colonial
- Check that your iPad has the latest version of Adobe Flash.
For more information, please to explore the DreamBox website at www.dreambox.com.