Non-Public School Information
All parents or guardians requesting transportation for non-public school children must complete the Non-Public Transportation Request Form.
In addition to a completed Non-Public Transportation Request Form, the Colonial School District requires proof of residency before transportation arrangements can be made. Below is a list of the required documentation. Each year, District families with children attending non-public schools will be required to update Proof of Residency information.
All of these forms are available for download. The links are located in the right column of this page.
- Proof of Residency
- How the non-public transportation schedule works
- Non-public school inclement weather procedure
- If the student’s parent is a homeowner, please provide a deed or property tax bill or settlement papers.
- If the student’s parent is a renter (lessee), please provide a copy of the lease and Landlord Verification letter and complete the Non-Public Transportation Lessee Resident Affidavit .
- If the student and parent are living with a District resident, please include the District resident’s deed, property tax bill or settlement papers (if a homeowner) or lease and Landlord Verification Letter (if renter/lessee) and complete the Non-Public Transportation Multiple Occupancy Application.
- If Colonial School District is on a 2-hour delay, all transportation will run on a 2-hour delay. If we are making the decision to run on a 2-hour delay, we feel that the roads are not safe for any bus to travel; therefore, all non-public schools will also be provided transportation on a 2-hour delay.
- If the non-public school is open 2 hours late but Colonial School District is on a regular schedule, Colonial buses will run at their regular time. There will be no bus transportation for the 2-hour delay for the non-public schools. Transportation is only provided per the school’s regular schedule during their regular scheduled hours.
- If Colonial School District is closed, all bus transportation is cancelled. In the event of an early dismissal due to inclement weather, the Colonial School District will notify the non-public school of our intent to pick students up early. The approximate arrival time will be given to each school. It is the responsibility of the non-public school to notify parents of the early pick up.
- Transportation Child Care Request Form
- 2016-17 Non-Public Transportation Request Form
- 2016-17 Non-Public Transportation Lessee Residency Affidavit
- 2016-17 Non-Public Transportation Multiple Occupancy Affidavit
- 2017-18 Non-Public Transportation Request Form
- 2017-18 Non-Public Transportation Lessee Residency Affidavit
- 2017-18 Non-Public Transportation Multiple Occupancy Affidavit