Covering more than 1,270,000 miles each year, the Transportation Department offers safe and reliable travel to and from Colonial School District’s Public schools and more than 100+ non-public schools, serving more than 6,000 students each day. While the Colonial School District contracts with First Student for our drivers and buses, the Transportation Department takes pride in generating and overseeing more than 480 bus routes and establishing high standards for safety and efficiency.
- Please be advised that it is the parent's or guardian's responsibility to see that your child safely boards and departs the bus each day. Take a moment to review the Colonial School District School Bus Safety Guidelines.
- Please note that address changes for public school students must be made through the school building, not through the Transportation Department.
- If your child attends day care, please fill out a Transportation Child Care Request Form (click on link in right column) by July 1 each school year. Once a form is filled out for daycare, each school year transportation will continue to be assigned to the babysitter location until a change is submitted by the parent/guardian.
- Please drive safely and obey the Pennsylvania School Bus Stopping Laws. We want all of our children to be safe!
Kathy Ellis, Director of Transportation, 610-834-1670, ext. 2142
For late bus information, please contact the bus company, First Student, at 610-272-7671.
For late bus information, please call the bus company, First Student, at 610-272-7671.
Check Your Child's Bus Information Online
PUBLIC SCHOOL PARENTS:
Look for your child's transportation information through the PowerSchool link on the Parent Portal page.
NON-PUBLIC SCHOOL PARENTS:
Visit the Non-Public School Information page and click on the blue button in the right column.
- Transportation Child Care Request Form
- 2016-17 Non-Public Transportation Request Form
- 2016-17 Non-Public Transportation Lessee Residency Affidavit
- 2016-17 Non-Public Transportation Multiple Occupancy Affidavit
- 2017-18 Non-Public Transportation Request Form
- 2017-18 Non-Public Transportation Lessee Residency Affidavit
- 2017-18 Non-Public Transportation Multiple Occupancy Affidavit