Welcome to the Colonial School District! Whether your family has recently moved to our area, your child is transferring schools or your kindergartener is going to be heading to school for the first time, the Central Registration Office offers everything you need to enroll your child in any of our seven schools. The Central Registration Office is located in the administrative offices at Colonial Elementary School, 230 Flourtown Road in Plymouth Meeting, Pa.
If you’re a parent or guardian and would like to register your child, please complete the online registration form. (Click here to go to the online registration form.) Then contact the District Registrar, Lenore Ciccolone, at 610-834-1670, ext. 2150 or click here to send an email to make an appointment to finalize the process.
For your registration appointment, you will need to bring:
- A Photo ID
- Proof of Residency (Deed or Tax Bill for homeowners or Lessee Affidavit with Lease and Landlord Letter for renters)
- Your Child’s Birth Certificate
- Your Child’s Immunization Records
- Proof of Guardianship (if applicable)
Central Registration Forms
- Online Registration Form
- Lessee Residency Affidavit
- Multiple Occupancy Application
- Guardianship Form
- Homeowner-Lessee Residency Affidavit