Welcome to the Colonial School District! Whether your family has recently moved to our area, your child is transferring schools or your kindergartener is going to be heading to school for the first time, the Central Registration Office offers everything you need to enroll your child in any of our seven schools. The Central Registration Office is located in the administrative offices at Colonial Elementary School, 230 Flourtown Road in Plymouth Meeting, Pa.
If you’re a parent or guardian and would like to register your child, please contact the District Registrar, Lenore Ciccolone, at 610-834-1670, ext. 2150 or click here to send an email to make an appointment.
For your registration appointment, you will need to bring the following documents:
- A Completed Registration Packet
- A Photo ID
- Proof of Residency (Deed or Tax Bill for homeowners or Lessee Affidavit with Lease and Landlord Letter for renters)
- Your Child’s Birth Certificate
- Your Child’s Immunization Records
- Proof of Guardianship (if applicable)
Central Registration Forms
- Registration Packet
- Guardianship Form
- Homeowner-Lessee Residency Affidavit
- Lessee Residency Affidavit
- Multiple Occupancy Application
CONTACT CENTRAL REGISTRATION
Lenore Ciccolone, Registrar,
610-834-1670, ext. 2150
Register early for kindergarten
In the Colonial School District, you can register your kindergartener any time during the year prior to when your child starts school. Early registration gives you a chance to get comfortable with Colonial and learn what to expect out of our innovative full-day kindergarten program. Plus, it gives the District time to make sure we have enough resources for all of our new students.